Thursday, May 5, 2011

HIGH SCHOOL

I want high school to be one of the best experiences ever. Everybody says that high school is and should be one of the best times of your life. I want to have fun and not just sitting around doing nothing all the time. Also I would like to be on the Jordan High basketball team. Basketball is my favorite sport so I am hoping to be able to make the basketball team also. But then I know that I need to keep my grades up and not slack off so that I can get into a good college. Not everybody cares about high school. They think that it is pointless and a very large waste of time. And when people think this they usually tend to drop out of high school. I also want to make sure that I keep all of the rules the best that I can so I don’t get kicked out. Because if you get kicked out of a high school or middle school it looks really bad on resumes and applications. There is also many things I want to accomplish while I am going through out my high school career. I want to have a job and be able to make lots of money so that I can get cool stereo systems in my car. But first want to make sure that I have enough money to go at and buy myself a car. I do not want to use a loan or borrow money from my dad. Because if I do that then I will be in debt for quite awhile and being in debt sucks! Also I want to prepare to go on a LDS mission. But also I want to stay away from drugs, drugs have absolutely no point! Everybody I have ever talked to said that they highly regret trying it, even if they are not addicted to it. They say it was dumb and they should have never been in that situation. But not only with drugs I want to stay away from I want to make sure that I stay away from all forms of alcohol. I think that alcohol is just as dumb to do as drugs. Also I think that it would be fun to go out and do things that are fun and adventurous. I have 13 siblings and 10 of them have graduated or made it through high school. They have told me many fun things to do. There are so many ways to have fun with out getting in to trouble with the law. Also I have a goal to keep my grades at a 3.5 GPA. I think that GPA is good enough to get into a college that I want to. Also I hope to keep my good friends that I have right now because choosing the right friends through out high school is extremely important! They can effect everything that you do good or bad. Also they can be come lifelong friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment