Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Article

This article is about two people who both had lots of hardships. They both had a passion and kept working toward it, eventually accomplished it.
How each party got to accomplish their goals.
I think it is interesting how both of these people found each other and supported one another in every way they could. Also how they worked extremely hard to be able to this. Not only that but they started skiing and snowboarding at a much later age then most of the Olympic athletes.
I think this would be very unlikely to happen to me. I mean the odds of two brothers who had to work really hard to get their business started find me and help me with my problems. Especially because of where they are located but if this did happen I would be filled with a lot of gratitude.
I agree with how they were so willing to help each other out because they knew how hard each had to work and all of the sacrifices that they had to take to accomplish this. I don’t really disagree with anything in this article. This has influenced me because now I know if I work hard enough I can get anything accomplished.
I could search the names of these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment