Thursday, April 7, 2011

thursdays article

This article is about a man who was claimed to be on the B-29 bomber that flew over Hiroshema Japan. But official articles and records that the military has prove that he was never on that flight. The one who they said fell ill never got sick and he did attend this flight. The bombers had one that dropped the atom bomb then others to note descriptions of it and also take pictures. But military records do show that the man who supposedly went did go on a flight before the bomb then days after the bomb. The author wants to fix his mistakes because he thinks that it is very important to make sure history is recorded correctly.
I think the key points are when he went before and after the initial bombing. Also who really was on the flight.
I thought it was interesting how they got this mixed up the way they did.
If this happened to me I would want to fix it. The right people deserve this credit.
I agree that the author wants to fix the mistakes that he made, I think that is showing a lot of respect for who really did this.
This article has shown me to make sure I have all the right facts about things before I publish it.
I could type in the name of the book to find further information on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment